REBUILDING ILLINOIS COMMUNITIES SINCE 1987
Illinois Tax Increment Association
Become a Member, Join the ITIA
Why Join the ITIA?
With the intent of fostering economic growth in Illinois, the ITIA provides its members with numerous opportunities for professional dialogue, education, and information exchange.
Members of ITIA enjoy a multitude of quality benefits, including:
- Effective representation with the executive and legislative branches of state government
- A clearinghouse for TIF information as well as professional research and analysis on key TIF issues
- Statewide publicity on the availability and effectiveness of TIF
- Workshops and seminars on critical TIF issues and the opportunity for the exchange of ideas and information with other members
- Quarterly newsletters providing timely news and information on TIF issues as well as critical Legislative Alerts during General Assembly sessions€
- Registered CM provider for American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) by the American Planning Association (APA)
- Registered CLE provider with the MCLE Board of the Illinois Supreme Court
- Registered CPE provider with the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Discounts on registration fees for ITIA’s semi-annual conferences.
- New Blog Post “TIF in the News: City Council to consider financing in the 5th ward” MORE HERE >>